2.3

I received a Silvertone 1303/U2 Solid Body Silverburst electric guitar I ordered on line.When the invoice came, it was from ZZOUNDS, with the name of someone other than myself.

As I do order a variety of musical items on line from different places, I assumed I bought it from ZZOUNDS when it arrived in a week or two. I immediately noticed that that the frets on the neck were a problem, and the notes freting out (hitting the frets, or choking out), on the high strings. It was also difficult to set the guitar up using the truss rod, as you had to remove the neck everytime you needed to tweak it. So, I called ZZOUNDS, and they claimed they had no record of selling me this guitar.

The invoice was addressed to someone other than myself, which they did have a record of. Anyway it took me months to finally get to the bottom of it, when I found out that AMS and ZZOUNDS share a warehouse for shipping. When I called AMS, all they did was put in a search to see if they sold me the guitar, and they had done so afterall. I told them my problem with the invoice from another company, and the defective guitar, but had no way of knowing until today, months later, that they were the sellers.

They said they couldn't do anything for me, as the 45 days had expired, and said they would send the original invoice. I would have to pay for a grind and polish on the frets or whatever would be necessary to correct this problem with the instrument. I have bought quite a few items over the years from AMS, so I am not the type to complain and always look to return an item.

I included the invoice from ZZOUNDS, whcih was a mistake.I should have had an invoice from AMS, and i could have figured out what to do at the time before the expiration date on returns expired.

Charkey53 wrote the review because of order processing issue at American Musical Supply and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $219 and wants American Musical Supply to "exchange for another product of equal value".

The most disappointing in user's experience was refund policy, customer service and exchange policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Musical Supply silvertone classic 1303 u2 solid body silverburst for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Musical Supply?

Comments