Sacramento, California

HI MY NAME IS CHANNAN SINGH. I LIVE IN SACRAMENTO CAL.

AND I WAS IN CONTACT WITH AMERICAN MUSICAL SUPPLY FOR APPROX 2 MONTHS REGARDING MUSICAL SUPPLY. EACH TIME I CALLED .IT WAS A DIFFERENT STORY. ON THE PRODUCT. AND PRICING I BELIEVE THIS COMPANY IS BASED OUT IN NEW JERSEY .

WELL I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE WAY THEY HAVE TREATED ME. TOO MUCH BULL ***. SOME SUP NAME LORINA G WITH A BIG MOUTH .NEVER STOPS TALKING. CANCELLED MY ORDER.

WHY I WANT BBB IN N .J TO PUT THE WORST RED MARK ON THE RECORD. FOR AMERICAN MUSICAL SUPPLY. THIS COM DOES NOT KNOW. HOW TO CONDUCT BUSINESS I WANT THIS COMPANY TO GET THE BUSINESS LICENCE CANCELLED.

THEY HAVE PISSED ME OFF WORST COM TO DO BUSINESS . PLEASE SUSPEND THE BUSINESS LICENCE. POOR SERVICE ANY QUESTIONS 916 8978286 ANY CUSTOMER WANTS TO TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS. COM PLEASE CALL ME .WRITE TO ME THEY HAVE PUT STRESS ON ME .AND CANCELLED MY ORDER WITHOUT DISCUSSING WITH ME.

WHAT A *** COM THE OWNER IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WRITE TO ME .OR CALL ME ANY ONE .SUP FROM AMERICAN MUSICAL SUPPLY CAN CALL AND DISCUSS THIS WITH ME . YOU HAVE PISSED ME OFF.

PLEASE PUT A RED MARK ON THE RECORD WITH BBB.I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COM I WILL TRY TO STOP. ANY ONE TRYING TO BUY MUSICAL SUPPLY FROM THEM LORINA YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE A SUPERVISOR / BIG MOUTH NEVER STOPS TALKING THE OWNER IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM READING THIS NOTE THEN CALL ME I WILL DISCUSS THE PROBLEM LORINA HAS CAUSED POOR SERVICE WORST COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS EVER

Comments

Amen brother . They are horrible.

Such a waste of time even to browse their site unless you are just getting gear inf . I'm telling ya its a 50/50 chance after you submit your order as to whether you actually will receive it or not