So I spend a lot of money with this company. I had a 12 payment plan that I had started in 3/13 we are now in Sept of 13.

The original bill was for around $2,500. as of Sept.2013 I owed $999. I called up spoke with a rep. in the finance dept.

asked if I paid $800 today would I be able to place a new order, I was told yes and was transferred to place the order. Then I get a call from the credit dept. and was told this info so I ask to speak to a supervisor I was transferred to Sabrina the which she said she was the head of the finance dept. She said it was her final decision and til I made the last payment I couldn't place my order.

Which is fine if I had been late if I had missed a payment. But non this things happen. I've been dealing with this company since 2007 it's like a slap in face knowing how many people I have recommended and again the thousands and thousands of dollars I spent with them.

No loyalty. Got to look for someone else to spend my money with.

Comments

Let me know when you find another to deal with

Yep that's AMS for ya they suck so bad. I have bought from them in the past and recently it seems their customer care and shipping department have gone to ***