3.5

Every time I called for some help or question they were mean and giving me different answers. I talk to four different people and they all was rude.

When it came to releasing me my refund they blame my bank and then when I called back and told them what my bank said they do not hold any refunds they told me another lie. I requested to talk to a manager and the manager lied and said my funds is released. Well he lied still haven't received anything and they been had their product back. This horrible and I'm more upset with how their salespeople are handling thing.

I will never deal with them again just off of how I was treated. Beware they don't want you to ask questions or return anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Musical Supply Customer Care.

American Musical Supply Pros: Payment plan, Fast shipping, Good product.

American Musical Supply Cons: Customer service, Refund process.

Comments

AmericanMusical
#1271902

Hello-

I apologize for the issues you have experienced with your order. We take your concerns very seriously; please private message your contact information or order number or call us at 800-458-4076 so that we may further look into the situation.

AMS Customer Service

@AmericanMusical

Why do you *** seem to have so many complaints?