I purchased a El_Cajon from them two weeks ago and only played it maybe three times and when I did play it skipped beats and sound bad. This was supposed to be a brand new one and it cost $400.00.

I am a congas player...so the hand movements are pretty much the same, when playing the Cajon. I contacted the company and they was suppose to email me shipping labels. Each time I contacted them about not receiving them...they had an excuse. I received one on yesterday that was suppose to have the link attached and it did not.

So I requested the corporate office information and the supervisor from Minnesota ( Myranda) refused to give that information to me. She said it had to go through them and they would forward it on to the corporate office. I have not heard of that before, where a customer could not send in their own concern. To me this is a delay tack ...so that the return policy days would be invalid.

I have always ordered from them in the past and I have always recommended others to them as well...but after this experience ...I just want my money back and my personal information removed from their system. They have some messed up policies!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

I apologize for the issues that you have experienced with your order and we take your concerns seriously. Please private message or contact us at 800-458-4076 with your account information.