I ordered a guitar for my son for xmas this year.They refused to ship it, sell it to me or let me pay it out because they have a dispute over something with a relative of mine at the address i wanted it sent to.

Refused to ship to any other address too. Called me a liar, said I could be buying it for someone they did not want to have it. Told me to tell my relative to settle their dispute.

Called me a liar when i told them i did not know what they were talking about.I just wanted to order my son a xmas gift!!!!

Had an Experience with American Musical Supply?

Comments

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #660662

Don't blame AMS for your family's sad situation. :cry

to MetalManny #1143912

Why should someone else's sad situation be taken out on someone else??That's discrimination.

I don't know your last name, but how would you feel if you went to finance a car, and the finance company said they can't approve you because someone with your same last name close by had their car financed with them repo'd???

Would you call it a sad situation too?Or would you find it BS?

Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more