I tried to get Deal of the Day .My call to order desk would not go thru.It was 11:45PM EST> They say open till 12:00AM I called customer service later to try and get same price on item.I also contacted on line chat and spoke with Haroldt He said he would contact the company next day but i never heard from them . American Musical Supply has both my phone # and email address. Ibanez guitar.Was told they would contact me with a response but did not.I have bought from this dealer several times but will not again do so.Hope they go belly up because they dont do what they say they will do and have awfull customer service.

American Musical Supply Cons: Customer service, Communication.

Comments

AmericanMusical

Hi, we are certainly concerned with any issue that may arise, especially in regards to customer service. If you are so inclined, please email us at social@americanmusical.com with any details and your preferred method of contact and we would be interested to look into possible resolutions for any issue, as well as reviewing for opportunities to improve our customer service. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Keep fighting it. I know someone that worked for them and they have more money than God.