I am looking for some advice. I tried to purchase a guitar and was denied financing.

I ordered from a different online retailer and was approved. A week later the company that denied me sent me the guitar anyway and sent me an E-mail after it shipped saying I was approved. Is this right? As far as I' m concerned the order was over when they originally denied my means of paying.

The guitar they sent me was then unsolicited. They also took money out of my account they had on record. Am I wrong to believe they made a mistake and sent it out then tried to cover their *** by approving me after the fact?

Did they take that money illegally? I am going to try and return it but I am not paying for any shipping.

Product or Service Mentioned: Guitar.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

AmericanMusical

Hello,Thanks for ordering with American Musical Supply.I'm so sorry you experienced this with your order. We take your concern very seriously and would like to look into the matter in further detail.If you could private message us your order number, we will look further into this for you.Thanks,Dominique - Customer Service