2.4
Layout of Store

"I called American Musical Supply (AMS) at 1-877-281-8332 requesting to change the credit card on record to another card (3) three days in advance of my pending monthly charge- it was never done even after getting an authorization number. After not getting a reply to my follow up email, I called AMS to reverse the charges and apply it to new card and I was told by Elizabeth, (Supervisor) that was not possible and that my original phone call to place request was not on record.

Customer service did not fare better: the so-called supervisor -Harold- put me on hold forever to discourage me from placing a complaint against AMS. He eventually pick up and put me on hold again to "direct my call" only to be directed to "the person you are trying to reach does not have a valid voicemail...goodbye" and then got disconnected. When I called again, Lori was just as clueless and put me through the same voicemail nonsense. The only person that DID find my data was David that although helpful was condescending and would not tolerate me complaining about this whole senseless issue. He eventually hang up too.

You have been warned: Once AMS makes the sale they will drop you like a hot potato and will treat you with disrespect. It took me more than a month to get manufacturer's warranty information on the same defective instrument after repeat calls and emails- it is true they would not honor their own "extended warranty". Sweetwater is TEN times better than this company in every aspect. "

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to "honor my request to change credit card payments and your so-called extended warranty" as the author lost $900. ADSLion is overall dissatisfied with American Musical Supply and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about american musical supply customer care at American Musical Supply was communication, customer service and account manager , but reviewer liked payment plan. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Musical Supply.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare American Musical Supply to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Musical Supply?

Comments

AmericanMusical
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1236182
American Musical Supply Verified Representative

Hello-

We take your concerns seriously and apologize for the difficulties you are experiencing. Please contact us at 800-458-4076 or customerservice@americanmusical.com for further assistance.

to AmericanMusical Queens, New York, United States #1236788

Hello-

On 11/03/2016 Mackenzie K. contacted me by email to apologize and since then my credit card matters have been corrected.

Please improve customer service and accountability.

LB