American Musical Supply - Avoid AMS and Their Horrible Customer and Financial Services

1 of 32 American Musical Supply reviews

"I called American Musical Supply (AMS) at 1-877-281-8332 requesting to change the credit card on record to another card (3) three days in advance of my pending monthly charge- it was never done even after getting an authorization number. After not getting a reply to my follow up email, I called AMS to reverse the charges and apply it to new card and I was told by Elizabeth, (Supervisor) that was not possible and that my original phone call to place request was not on record.

Customer service did not fare better: the so-called supervisor -Harold- put me on hold forever to discourage me from placing a complaint against AMS. He eventually pick up and put me on hold again to "direct my call" only to be directed to "the person you are trying to reach does not have a valid voicemail...goodbye" and then got disconnected. When I called again, Lori was just as clueless and put me through the same voicemail nonsense. The only person that DID find my data was David that although helpful was condescending and would not tolerate me complaining about this whole senseless issue. He eventually hang up too.

You have been warned: Once AMS makes the sale they will drop you like a hot potato and will treat you with disrespect. It took me more than a month to get manufacturer's warranty information on the same defective instrument after repeat calls and emails- it is true they would not honor their own "extended warranty". Sweetwater is TEN times better than this company in every aspect. "

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Account manager

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Preferred solution:
Honor my request to change credit card payments and your so-called extended warranty.
Monetary loss:
AmericanMusical

Nov 04 #1236182 Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

American Musical Supply verified representative

Hello-
We take your concerns seriously and apologize for the difficulties you are experiencing. Please contact us at 800-458-4076 or customerservice@americanmusical.com for further assistance.

0 0 Reply
LB

Nov 05 #1236788 Queens, New York, United States

Hello-
On 11/03/2016 Mackenzie K. contacted me by email to apologize and since then my credit card matters have been corrected.
Please improve customer service and accountability.
LB

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.