Queens, New York
2.3
Layout of Store

"I called American Musical Supply (AMS) at 1-877-281-8332 requesting to change the credit card on record to another card (3) three days in advance of my pending monthly charge- it was never done even after getting an authorization number. After not getting a reply to my follow up email, I called AMS to reverse the charges and apply it to new card and I was told by Elizabeth, (Supervisor) that was not possible and that my original phone call to place request was not on record.

Customer service did not fare better: the so-called supervisor -Harold- put me on hold forever to discourage me from placing a complaint against AMS. He eventually pick up and put me on hold again to "direct my call" only to be directed to "the person you are trying to reach does not have a valid voicemail...goodbye" and then got disconnected. When I called again, Lori was just as clueless and put me through the same voicemail nonsense. The only person that DID find my data was David that although helpful was condescending and would not tolerate me complaining about this whole senseless issue. He eventually hang up too.

You have been warned: Once AMS makes the sale they will drop you like a hot potato and will treat you with disrespect. It took me more than a month to get manufacturer's warranty information on the same defective instrument after repeat calls and emails- it is true they would not honor their own "extended warranty". Sweetwater is TEN times better than this company in every aspect. "

Product or Service Mentioned: American Musical Supply Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Honor my request to change credit card payments and your so-called extended warranty..

American Musical Supply Pros: Payment plan, Website.

American Musical Supply Cons: Communication, Customer service, Account manager.

• Guitar
  • Eb5
  • 5 String Bass

Comments

AmericanMusical

Hello-

We take your concerns seriously and apologize for the difficulties you are experiencing. Please contact us at 800-458-4076 or customerservice@americanmusical.com for further assistance.

@AmericanMusical

Hello-

On 11/03/2016 Mackenzie K. contacted me by email to apologize and since then my credit card matters have been corrected.

Please improve customer service and accountability.

LB