Dubai, Dubai

I placed an order with americanmusical.com and learned that the product i ordered would not be compatible with my countries voltage rating so i cancelled it shortly after that Sunday night. On the following monday i recieve a message that the order has been shipped with an appology stating that it was too late to cancel the order.

As i live overseas it requires me to pay from my own pocket to ship it back for a refund. I now have a product that requires a transformer which defeats the whole point of why i purchased the product, great.

Comments

The customer service at AMS is atrocious, they use this company in Minnesota that handles dozens of other, unrelated companies therefore knowing nothing about the specific product. You'll be hard-pressed to return it and if you return enough of their items you will become a "return offender" as they laughingly like to put it, and subsequently banned from doing business there .

. and don't go to Zzounds thinking you will purchase your item, they are just one more name that AMS goes under.