Ontario, California
2.4

I ordered a Tascam dp32sd dent and scratch item after it showed up on their website. The purchase price was put on hold and the order was put into shipping verification status.

I checked on the order the next day and it showed cancelled. I

contacted AMS through their live chat. After being on hold for 20 minutes I was told that my order was cancelled because someone ordered the item before I did and there wasn't any more of the item in stock. I was told because of that I wouldn't be charged.

The next day I checked my account and saw that my money was still on hold for the cancelled order. I called customer service and was told that my money was still on hold because the order was placed in backorder status even though the item was no longer available and that it would take up to 3 days to have my money released. So I missed out on ordering the item from somewhere else because they held my money for so long. I was never even contacted that the order was cancelled.

I found out because I checked on my order myself.

I was told it also takes up to 3 days to be contacted when an order is cancelled. After 15 years and several thousands of dollars, I am done with AMS!

Comments

I discovered the dp32and ithet models using an sd card have a problem recording in higher than 16 bit. Get bangs pops and cracks all over the place.

Tascam Japan are working on a fix but think its a biggy. Got my miney back and bought ms z new bass!!