Product: American Musical Supply Musical Instrument Leasing Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
Show
Product:
2.3
I bought some electric guitars from AMS on their 12 month payment plan and every time I make an online payment it would take 2-3 days to reflect on my account.In January, I made a $200 payment that never came out of my bank account, so after 2 days, I called in and I...
user63598589

I called American Musical Supply on April 5th to pay the remaining balance on my order which was $710, despite the order summary page still not being updated (it has $950). The customer service agent took the payment over the phone and said my payment was approved and that the guitar was all mine.

I asked him if they could send a receipt for proof of payment, and he said they don't send confirmations of payments. When I told him that Marc, his supervisor, told me that if I needed proof of payment, to contact the Account Services department and they could provide me with the receipt, (see the comment of American Musical made on March 12th), he then said he would make sure that I was emailed one, which is another lie because I never got it.

I just now checked my order status on AMS's website and now they show a balance of $200, which should show a balance of $0. It was a month ago that I wrote my review about American Musical Supply and as everyone can see they have obviously lied in their comment to my review and what they have told me over the phone.

View more comments
Review
#1205860 Review #1205860 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
American Musical Supply Musical Instrument Leasing
Cons
  • Way payments are handled
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Make a website that let customer's payments process without problems
Tags