Southern Pines, North Carolina
4.5

I had purchased a Epiphone guitar on their easy payment plan, I had previously made purchases with AMS for much larger amounts without any issues, with the Epiphone all but the last payment had drafted from my account without a hitch. I was going through a nasty divorce at the time, and the bank account I had used was a joint account, so it had been closed.

Well apparently there was one outstanding payment for 80 something dollars. AMS never called me, nor sent me a stitch of mail indicating to me that there was a balance left. Fast forward 3 years later I happen to check my credit and find a collection for AMS for the 80 something dollars. I immediately contacted them and paid in full apologizing many times for the mix up and was told since I made things right I would have full priveledges to buy on payments in the future.

Months later I try to buy a Martin D17m and order goes right through with a confirmation number given.

Next day was sent an email stating I needed to contact them before my order could process, I do so and am treated like *** and told I could not make payments with them due to a past purchase going in collection. Horrible customer service

Comments

AmericanMusical

Hi, we are certainly concerned with any issue that may arise, especially in regards to customer service. If you are so inclined, please email us at social@americanmusical.com with any details and your preferred method of contact and we would be interested to look into possible resolutions for any issue, as well as reviewing for opportunities to improve our customer service. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Divorce or other excuses are not a valid reason not to pay your bills. You would not forget money some one owed you so you new you owed them money. Don't scam people and claim your a victim

Same thing here . I returned a guitar in 2006 and to this day January 14 2016 I can't purchase anything cause of a charge back issue.