Auburndale, Florida

I recently went to place an order on their 12-month payment plan. I've had several payment plan purchases with them without one single issue, and now they are hesitant to sell anything to me because someone in my hometown with the same last name as mine, defaulted on their payment plan purchase.

What does that have to do with me!!!!???? It's a different first name, different account, and different bank info. I've never defaulted on *** So it seems to me if anyone around your area with the same last name as you doesn't pay for their items, you can kiss AMS's loyalty with you goodbye! Because they also blame you, like you're also a criminal.

What a bunch of BS. I would think that would be grounds for a discrimination lawsuit.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Ive had similar problems with them. They are so rude.

AmericanMusical

Hi, we are certainly concerned with any issue that may arise, especially in regards to customer service. If you are so inclined, please email us at social@americanmusical.com with any details and your preferred method of contact and we would be interested to look into possible resolutions for any issue, as well as reviewing for opportunities to improve our customer service. Apologies for any inconvenience.

@AmericanMusical

They pull reports from Zzsounds and that company has a bad habit of using old address and references as bad credit anyone that moves to that address or has a same name I do think. This does have a chance as a class action law suite on AMS and Zz sounds

@Anonymous

Hello,

We are concerned about any issues you might be having; please email us at customerservice@americanmusical.com if you have questions regarding our credit procedures or any other questions you may have.