Orlando, Florida

This company approved my purchase for an electric guitar and then cancelled it stating I wasn't approved. Why the *** did they provide confirmation and an order number, and then turn around and question my integrity?

This company is the one with no integrity and I would rather order from Fender, Amazon, Sweetwater, or any other online merchant than this one.

They also have complaints for sending shoddy and used equipment as new. What a low life company, order at your own risk...

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

American Musical Supply Cons: Customer service, Communication.

Comments

AmericanMusical

Hi, we are certainly concerned with any issue that may arise, especially in regards to customer service. If you are so inclined, please email us at social@americanmusical.com with any details and your preferred method of contact and we would be interested to look into possible resolutions for any issue, as well as reviewing for opportunities to improve our customer service. Apologies for any inconvenience.

They have minimum wage employees making decisions on whose order get approved or not. It's a pretty black and white system. There are other much more reputable companies out there.